Legal Administrative Assistant
Our client is a national non-profit organization looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team. They specialize in equality for all, and someone passionate about this non-profit’s mission would be the ideal candidate.
This Legal Administrative Assistant will be responsible for calendar management, scheduling conference meetings and calls, and other daily Administrative Duties. This Legal Administrative Assistant should have a great “can do” attitude that is willing to work extremely hard in a fast paced environment.
- Answer phones, screen calls, delegate to appropriate party
- Proofread and edit legal documents
- Schedule meetings and coordinate conference calls
- Conduct research whenever necessary
- Handle all other ad-hoc and Administrative duties when are needed
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a National Non-Profit organization and interested in Human Rights and Equality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and within a team
Bachelors Degree Required
Atrium Staffing - 30+ days ago
Founded in 1995, Atrium Staffing is a privately held, woman-owned staffing and recruitment firm with revenues grossing over $100M. Atrium...