We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Legal Administrative Assistant located at our Ewing, NJ headquarters.
The Legal Administrative Assistant provides general administrative support to three attorneys that manage legal issues across various functional groups in support of business needs including International, Litigation, Environmental Health & Safety and Compliance initiatives.
- Manage calendars, make travel arrangements, process invoices and mail, file, coordinate meetings, and answer phones.
- Utilize Microsoft Office products as necessary to generate presentations, Excel spreadsheets, correspondence, and reports.
- Manage litigation files.
- Assist with e-billing and legal budget administration.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
- Bachelor's Degree preferred from an accredited institution.
- Five plus years of administrative support experience, preferably working within a Corporate Law Department or other (legal or corporate) environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required including Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency is preferred. Ability to learn other computer programs a must.
- Organizational, interpersonal and effective communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently, plan, multi-task and set priorities effectively.
- Ability to interact with international constituents, outside law firms and senior management.
- Proficiency in e-billing systems (Serengeti preferred).
Church & Dwight Co. - 11 months ago
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the...