A bachelors degree and 5+ years’ experience supporting attorneys at the executive level.
A combination of relevent experience and education can be substituted for degree requirements.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of executive meetings
- Excellent document management and filing skills
- Advanced computer skills; strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements, conferences, and business meetings
- ability to work responsibly and independently with minimal supervision
- self-starter, with strong sense of initiative and resourcefulness
- team player; ability to interact with staff (at all levels), occasionally under pressure, remaining flexible and professional
- high level written and verbal communication skills
- strong decision-making skills
- ability to perform with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
Calendar management for 4 attonreys, requiring interaction with both internal and external attorneys, clients, , consultants, and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings ; arrange travel schedule and reservations for attorneys as needed ; schedule local meetings and conference calls, coordinating with internal and external parties
Create and maintain paper and electronic files in timely and well organized manner; file documents in federal and local courts
Answer phones and direct incoming calls to appropriate parties promptly and efficiently ; communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the supervising attorneys
Assist attorneys with preparation of Excel documents, PowerPoint and other presentation materials; review and edit memoranda, reports and other documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary; Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
Assist other support staff with daily administrative responsibilities, e.g., receptionist relief, running on-campus errands and providing assistance to other attorneys as needed
Other duties as assigned by Office Administrator or managing attorneys
George Washington University - 11 months ago
The George Washington University's name is just one more reminder of the regard the nation holds for its first president. Chartered by...