Administrative support for growing Clayton law firm. If you are excellent at transcription, document prepartion, filing, maintaining electronic databases, travel arrangements, maintaining calendars, billing and office administration, you may be a great fit for us! |
Qualified candidates will possess
We want people on our team who value our clients as much as we do. We will be thrilled if you are actively involved in NALS. Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office is essential (We use 2007 and 2010.) Knowledge of ProLaw a substantial plus.
- 2+ years° legal administrative experience
- Excellent word processing skills necessary (MS Office)
- Billing experience helpful (a ProLaw guru would be even better!)
- Accurate and proficient proofreading
- Organizational skills, and
- Attention to detail
- A desire to grow and learn
The successful candidate will be a part of a team focused on providing outstanding client services. This team member handles:
We currently have five attorneys and one paralegal. We are handling sophisticated corporate litigation, employment law, and appellate law primarily. Oh yeah, and we are a largely paperless office. Can you imagine working in a law firm where you keep only the signed originals that are required? We scan and shred most things immediately! You can check us out at www.sclarklaw.com
- Dictation, transcription, document preparation and editing
- First line of contact for callers, visitors and clients
- Data base maintenance
- Travel arrangements
- Scheduling meetings
- Calendar and docketing
- Electronic filing
- Organization and clerical support
We°d love to see your resume and talk with you about the potential for working in a fast-paced, client focused firm. The job is full time and typically Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:00. Some overtime may be necessary from time to time, usually planned. Overtime is paid.
We offer free parking, Paid Time Off, medical benefits and a 401k with a discretionary employer match. Salary commensurate with experience.
HR District Office - 20 months ago