An employee in this title has responsibility for providing general administrative support to the PRG Corporate Office and to the Legal Division. The work involves relieving Senior Management of administrative functions, clerical duties, legal assistant functions and account keeping.
- Maintains legal files, office files and records in accordance with internal procedures.
- Responds to requests for information and refers more complex requests to appropriate staff members.
- Prepares letters and memoranda from specific instructions.
- Assembles relevant data, and compiles information and reports as directed.
- Participates in and facilitates the preparation, execution and administration of agreements, contracts and other legal documents.
- Preforms a variety of account-keeping duties.
- May prepare information and gather necessary documents to respond to subpoenas and discovery requests in a timely manner.
- Conducts telephone, email and written correspondence.
- May investigate facts relevant to matters in which the Legal Department and/or the Corporate Office are involved.
- Creates detailed legal and management reports, analyses and presentations by using computer programs (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Visio) to create charts, graphs and slides as needed.
- Assists in the implementation of programs and projects designed to ensure the organizations continued compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Manages, tracks and reports on the status of legal and commercial issues from other departments to ensure these issues and projects are resolved in timely fashion.
- Creates and maintains a variety of legal and business related records.
- Prepares routine and confidential letters,
- May prepare routine legal and commercial research reports and memoranda from rough drafts or written notes, ensuring accurate grammar, spelling and business formats.
- Uses computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, word-processing, calendar, e-mail and database software and proprietary PRG software in performing work assignments;
- Does related work as required.
Three or more years of Corporate or Legal administrative support experience.
Possession of an Associates or higher level degree.
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Production Resource Group (PRG) - 12 months ago