RCO Legal, P.S. is a dynamic, evolving law firm that continues to grow and expand. We are looking to add a Legal Assistant to our Phoenix team. RCO values customer service, competence, and integrity.
RCO specializes in the representation of financial institutions, investors, title insurers, housing authorities, and select businesses in all matters related to servicing, mortgage banking, consumer finance, title insurance, real estate finance, and the enforcement of mortgage loans.
The Legal Assistant is an entry to mid-entry level role responsible for assisting the paralegals and attorneys with a high volume caseload. This is a self-directed detail-oriented position. We want someone who will jump in, take ownership, and hit the ground running!
- Open and close files
- Heavy data entry/computer work
- Draft some letters and pleadings under attorney supervision
- Assist with preparing files for hearings
- General clerical duties: filing, copying, faxing, scanning, batch mailing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by paralegals or attorneys
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Minimum of one year office-related experience, preferably in a busy legal setting
- File processing experience
- Experience working with paralegals and attorneys preferred
- Experience working in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Experience with contested litigation is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports
- High proficiency with computers and ability to learn new programs quickly
- Excellent customer service skills
We are an innovative, technologically driven company that leads in multiple industries; law, mortgage banking, and finance. We have the stability of a 30+ year firm but the growth of something new and exciting. We value the right team fit, so we invest in training the right person and providing ongoing training as the industry changes. If you commit to the highest professional standards, thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy challenges, and take initiative, our team might be the perfect fit.
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Generous paid time off policies
- Hourly compensation