RCO Legal, P.S. |
is a dynamic, evolving law firm that continues to grow and expand. We are currently looking for a new Legal Assistant for our Deed in Lieu and Title Litigation practice group in our Bellevue Litigation department.
RCO specializes in the representation of financial institutions, investors, title insurers, housing authorities and select businesses in all matters related to servicing, mortgage banking, consumer finance, title insurance, real estate finance, and the enforcement of mortgage loans. We value customer service, competence, and integrity.
The Legal Assistant, will be responsible for assisting the paralegal/s and/or attorney/s with a high volume caseload. This person will work specifically on the Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure and Title Litigation practice group. This position will require lots of customer service and follow up. This is a self directed, detail oriented position and we want someone who will be ready to jump in, take initiative and hit the ground running!
- File set up
- Review preliminary title reports, research and clear title issues
- Follow up on missing documents and status of files
- Support Attorney/s on high volume of legal matters
- Draft responses for Attorneys
- Customer service
- Research databases and other web-based sources for information as needed
- Manage deadlines
- Communicate with Attorneys and other internal teams
- Other duties as assigned by paralegal/s or attorneys
- Minimum of one year office related experience, preferably in a busy legal setting
- Experience with real estate titles and title curative matters preferred
- File processing experience
- Experience working with paralegals and attorneys preferred
- Experience working in a high volume and fast paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports
- High proficiency with computers and ability to learn new programs quickly
- Must be flexible and have well developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great follow up skills
We are an innovative, technologically driven company that leads in multiple industries; law, mortgage banking, and finance. We have the stability of a 30+ year firm but the growth of something new and exciting. We value the right team fit, so we invest in training the right person and providing ongoing training as the industry changes. If you commit to the highest professional standards, thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy challenges, and take initiative, our team might be the perfect fit.
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401K with match
- Generous paid time off policies
- Hourly compensation