RPM Mortgage, Inc. is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to support the General Counsel in RPMs Legal Department. Organization, verbal communication, written communication and time management skills are critical. This role is located at our Home Office in Alamo and reports directly to the General Counsel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for calendar management and scheduling of appointments, requiring interaction with executives to coordinate a variety of meetings.
- Assistance in the preparation, review, proofreading, and coordinating execution of various legal documents.
- Manage filing systems and records, including hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Answer incoming phone calls and handle or redirect as appropriate.
- Must be able to manage time effectively and prioritize multiple requests with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a high degree of computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Sharepoint).
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in Business or Communication is preferred or the equivalent combination of job experience and education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 4 years legal experience for a law firm or in a legal environment, preferably with transactional/corporate law experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. ranked 6 th among medium-sized firms for Top Workplaces in the Bay Area! We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -