POSITION: Legal Assistant
REPORTS TO: General Counsel
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for providing administrative support and completing special projects as assigned by the Legal Department. The ideal candidate is truly detail oriented, flexible, can multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- General administrative support including but not limited to general administrative tasks; Meet requirements of time sensitive project assignments; Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary; Scan, index, archive, and enter documents into electronic data management system; Calendar deadlines and meetings for attorneys; Word processing support
- Intellectual property projects support, including but not limited to assistance related to trademark registrations and patent prosecutions and intellectual property disputes.
- Assist in review and processing of outside legal invoices.
- Additional projects within the Legal Department as assigned
- Prior support of In-House legal practice
- Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, and problem solve
- Must be detail oriented with excellent multi-tasking and follow-through skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management and employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Over 5 years prior experience supporting senior level attorneys necessary
Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor degree will be considered.
Specialized Bicycle Components didn't set out to make a museum piece, but the company's original Stumpjumper (the first...