Under general supervision and acting on own initiative, performs advanced secretarial, clerical and administrative duties. Assignments generally involve work of a confidential nature and require knowledge of the practices and procedures of the company policies and programs.
• Assembles and analyzes information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas, correspondence and memoranda.
• Answers mail and inquiries on own initiative, follows up with other departments to ensure that requests are carried out.
• Coordinates activities across department.
• Arranges and makes notifications of appointments and travel reservations/arrangements.
• Answers telephone calls, tactfully handles inquiries and/or transfers calls to appropriate party.
• Checks and processes expense reports.
• Takes dictation and transcribes notes for letters, memos or reports.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• executive assistant experience supporting a senior level executive, or general counsel is strongly preferred.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Outlook and Powerpoint
• Strong time management, prioritization and organization skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Extremely detail-oriented.
Chamberlin Edmonds, an Emdeon company, is a leading provider of comprehensive eligibility and enrollment services with over 26 years of...