Title: Sales Performance Analyst |
Reports to: Director of Sales
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Works with: Candidate will work with the sales managers, sales engineers, executive management team, accounting personnel, customers, and vendors.
Job Purpose: To apply excellent data management and administrative skills to drive improvement in the sales productivity of the TES team.
Candidate must demonstrate experience and success in the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a customer database to support marketing efforts.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and clients.
- Must be proficient in CRM and MS applications, and have a working knowledge of various software packages, which are relevant to the departments functions. Experience and understanding of Sales Force.com is a plus.
- Handle client communication.
- Establish and maintain confidential and general files and records.
- Compose reports, presentations and analytical data to support sales team outcomes.
- Organize meetings, appointments, travel accommodations and other details of itineraries.
- Compose and distribute correspondence for the executive leadership team.
- Maintain and follow-up on important projects and assignments.
- Must consistently meet time lines and commitments as directed by the management team.
- Provide support and acknowledgement for the top customers
- Assist in implementing a strategy for target projects within our office
- Organize Sales engineer and account manager training
- Account management/assignment support
- Trane Company/IR interfacing
- Plan, implement, and attend client events such as:
- Technical presentations
- Social and sporting events
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of office equipment.
About Tozour Energy Systems
Tozour Energy Systems is a full-service, HVAC and building automation provider, comprised of three business entities: Tozour-Trane, HVAC Parts and Supplies and Tozour Energy. The company provides customers with a diverse range of solutions including building automation, equipment services, energy conservation services, green building design, controls, parts, supplies and responsible technical support.
We offer medical, dental, vision, FSA, free life insurance, disability, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement, and more! Our state-of-the-art building has a fitness center, free parking, and is very convenient to get to. We were recently named a Best Place to Work in Philadelphia by the Philadelphia Business Journal. Check us out at www.tozourenergy.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a workplace environment that encourages growth and respect for all current and prospective employees based on job-related factors, such as their educational background, work experience, and ability to perform essential functions of a particular job. It is our policy to prohibit any form of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Support and belief in this principle is a basic responsibility of all employees here at Tozour Energy Systems.
Education: BA in Marketing or Computer Science or equivalent direct experience
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business results. Applicant should an empathic communicator and comfortable dealing with clients and vendors. Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work well without close supervision.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Personal Situation: Able to commute reliably to office base. Candidate should be flexible to work extended hours on occasions when required.
Tozour-Trane is YOUR total facility service provider!
Owners of commercial and institutional facilities face many challenges including...