At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you'll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all.
That's where YOU come in - provided you're incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter - where you can make a real impact.
Our Legal Management Consulting services are designed to improve performance and efficiency, reduce legal costs and enhance organizational effectiveness for corporate legal departments, law firms and governmental agencies. Our team of selectively recruited professionals has decades of experience in all areas of legal strategy, operations, technology and implementation, compliance and risk management, e-discovery and records management.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
As a Senior Associate joining our Corporate Legal consulting practice, you will have specific industry knowledge, proven analytical skills, objectivity and advanced methodologies needed to execute solutions in both traditional and evolving legal and compliance business environments. We help clients rethink how they select and leverage legal technology to increase efficiency and demonstrate measurable value to management. As a Senior Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering business requirements and preparing documentation of required functionality, timelines and testing scenarios
- Analyzing functional requirements and implementing without direct supervision
- Demonstrating an understanding of corporate legal and contract management software systems
- Configuring systems per client requirements
- Drafting specifications documentation for technical resources
- Drafting internal and external communications, including client status reports and internal progress summaries
- Providing end-user and administrative training
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs .
- Bachelors degree OR Two (2) years equivalent work experience with legal technology implementations
- Experience implementing Legal matter management, ebilling, IP or contract management systems
- Understanding of relational database design concepts
- Familiarity with corporate legal departments
- Familiarity with business process engineering
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability to travel
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Duff & Phelps - Powering Sound Decisions.
Duff & Phelps Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job
As a leading global independent provider of financial advisory and investment banking services, Duff & Phelps delivers trusted advice,...