Aequitas Capital Management, Inc. (“Aequitas Capital”), with $424 million in assets under management, is a credit-focused investment management firm that builds and distributes income-producing alternative investment solutions to institutional and high net worth clients. With our lending and fund management platform, we focus on high yielding strategies within education, healthcare and private credit sectors. A team of more than 100 employees with cross-functional experience supports our firm, which is headquartered in the Portland area, with offices in San Diego, Florida and New York.
Our Lake Oswego office is currently seeking a Legal Secretary with 3 to 10 years of legal experience to provide support for multiple attorneys and corporate legal professionals. The ideal candidate will have experience in corporate transaction work, including familiarity with all corporate legal documents. Additionally experience with drafting/revising agreements and corporate records management is highly desired.
- Document creation, including typing, editing and proofreading, photocopying, faxing and distribution
- Provide support for multiple attorneys and corporate legal professionals
- Type a variety of reports and legal documents for which knowledge of legal terminology and legal procedures is required
- Draft and produce written communications and departmental activity analysis reports including letters and memos, graphs, charts
- Compose and/or edit reports, presentations, agendas, correspondence and memoranda. Assist with preparation of internal committee meetings as directed
- Perform other job-related duties as required including but not limited to department budget and planning process, ordering and maintaining office supplies, processing internal company forms, processing incoming and outgoing communications, and special projects as assigned, including back up support for non-departmental duties
- Communicate with executive members and management
- Screening mail, maintaining calendars and scheduling travel
- Attorney expense reports and departmental credit card expense processing
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the Company
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Aequitas Capital offers a competitive base salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability benefits, as well as an employer-match 401(k) plan.
- Minimum of 3 years of legal secretarial experience
- Strong administrative, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong detail orientation and the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage workload
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Aequitas Capital Management, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Established in 1993, Aequitas Capital Management is an alternative investment firm providing private equity and commercial finance products...