Nassau County plaintiff's personal injury law firm seeks full time legal secretary/paralegal.
If you thrive when given significant responsibility and want client contact and interaction, than our boutique negligence practice may be right for you. We are an established plaintiff's personal injury firm with a terrific work environment.
You should have AT LEAST FIVE (5) YEARS EXPERIENCE in plaintiff's personal injury and be proficient in:
- . Position will be with a focus on trial and arbitration preparation including service of subpoena’s, expert witness exchanges, medical exchanges, 4532’s, 3122-a’s, trial scheduling, document certification, arbitration submissions. Should be familiar with all phases of litigation from commencement to trial.
- Professional demeanor and positive, client-first attitude.
- At least 5 years experience in plaintiff's personal injury.
- Minimum high school diploma and preferably, some college.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and general computer skills.
- Organization and attention to detail is a prerequisite for this position.
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a team oriented environment.
1. A cover letter WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS outlining why we should consider you for the position, and;
2. An updated resume