As one of the nation’s largest labor and employment law firms, Ogletree Deakins represents employers in a broad range of workplace matters. Our clients include more than half of the Fortune 50 corporations, and some of the nation’s largest employers.
We are fully committed to the importance of diversity within the legal profession, as well as all workplace environments and strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
We seek a Legal Secretary experienced in managing the administrative functions for two or more attorneys. Office environment is professional and very pleasant.
- 5 or more years litigation experience
- Accurate typing minimum of 70 words per minute with excellent proofreading and attention to detail skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Typing of legal pleadings and correspondence, including knowledge of court filing procedures
- Experience with ECF Systems
- Working knowledge of Elite timekeeping, billing and docketing systems a plus
- Superior organizational skills, including coordination of scheduling, opening/closing files, and filing
- High energy and team oriented individual with the ability to work independently and communicate effectively with contacts of all levels
- Maintains a professional demeanor and produces a high quality work product
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, 1 hour for lunch. Occasional overtime.
Ogletree Deakins is one of the largest labor and employment law firms representing management in all types of employment-related legal...