TULLY RINCKEY, PLLC, an established Albany based law firm with offices in Washington, DC, Arlington, VA, Syracuse and Buffalo, NY is seeking a Legal Secretary for our Albany office. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm is also recognized as one of Albany's Best Places to Work by the Business Review.
This position will be directly responsible to work with Senior Attorneys, Associates and Legal Support Staff on all aspects of legal document preparation and general office procedures. A strong attention to detail, commitment to quality work product and client service skills are all required.
Specific duties are:
- Telephone and personal client service skills;
- Electronic input of calendar reporting and time entry;
- Maintain tasks lists of document and court deadlines;
- Schedule appointments;
- Drafting of legal documents and correspondence for respective attorneys;
- Preparation and assemble materials, documents and exhibits for meetings, court appearances and hearings; and
- Maintain e-files and physical files according to company procedures, including scanning and posting of all correspondence, emails, telephone calls, faxes, etc.to ensure proper file compliance.
Research inquiries and requests for information; and general office duties as assigned for the professional operation of a law firm.
Experienced legal secretary (2 years minimum) preferred. Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office, Excel, Lexis Nexis attorney billing and document management software or equivalent. Must be able to prepare draft documentation using Word or through templates and be able to revise and finalize as directed. Must be a self-starter, work well with co-workers and perform all secretarial duties.
Please visit our website to apply: https://jobs-tullylegal.icims.com/jobs/1015/legal-secretary/job
Competitive salary based on employment history and education. Benefits include firm subsidized medical coverage, dental, 401K, standard vacation and holidays. Clear employment history and personal references (3) will be required. Notary Public preferred.