SUMMARY: Performs managerial activities related to the identification, development, promotion and evaluation of leisure programs and community partnerships that meet the needs of the citizens of the community.
For full job description, please visit our website: www.cityofcarrollton.com . Look for the Job Descriptions under the Workforce Services Page. Look for the Manager job description.
- Bachelor's Degree in General Business Administration or a related field.
- Four years of progressively responsible experience in the area of assignment, including two years of supervisory experience.
- Certification/licensure may be required depending on area of assignment.
Only applications submitted via our website are considered. Please follow the directions below to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Go to www.cityofcarrollton.com/jobs
- Click on “View Current Jobs online”
- Click “View Jobs and Register” (for first-time users; otherwise, please log in)
- Select a job category of interest or “All Positions” to view all current openings
- Of the jobs listed place a check mark next to any and all positions you are interested in and proceed through the remaining screens to complete your application.
The city of Carrollton offers valuable information to assist you in understanding the development review process. Our goal is to facilitate...