Leisure Travel Consultant
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and are passionate about providing your clients with unsurpassed value and service, then a career with AAA Travel is for you.
AAA Travel agency is among the largest in the nation, with all our sales professionals dedicated to one goal - ensuring Members have a memorable vacation experience. With more than 100 years of service behind us, our clients know they can trust us to deliver exceptional value and peace of mind. Our extensive network of relationships with top cruise lines and tour operators ensures our clients will always get the best service and value with special Member benefits and pricing.
What AAA Travel provides:
A newly designed, compensation plan! AAA offers a leading competitive base and revenue share compensation program that rewards stellar sales performance.
- Lead Management Campaign programs where you own your clients and build relationships and generate sales – 4.2 million Members strong.
- Top Customer email programs which allow you to stay in contact with your best customers base to keep them informed of supplier offers, their next vacation or just stay in touch.
- Extensive intranet marketing site with agent reference details, marketing materials and support
Unique, exclusive branded product
- With our exclusive portfolio of AAA-branded products, our clients enjoy unique, engaging experiences that can’t be found anywhere else along with special Member pricing and extra amenities.
- Extensive training program designed to help you excel at achieving your goals while providing exceptional service to your clients
- Continuing education opportunities including cruises, tours and ship inspections
- Sales and supplier training programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Career Training and Development
- Life Insurance
- Discounted AAA Membership
- Health and Wellness Programs
What AAA Needs:
The Best in the Business….
AAA is looking for stellar, dedicated, driven and creative performers that have:
- Passion for and demonstrated knowledge of the travel industry
- 2 years demonstrated professional sales experience with travel background
- A desire to learn and experience one of the most sought after industries -Travel
- An ability to aggressively pursue sales through innovative marketing
- Premier sales acumen create, build and maintain relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Criminal background check and drug test required
AAA The Auto Club Group – Southern Region
- 2 years ago - save job
The Auto Club Group, the second largest affiliation of the AAA clubs, offers insurance, travel, financial services to more than 8.4 million...