Consult with customers on their specific needs. Respond to customer inquiries. Cross-sell bank services. Research customer problems and concerns. Call on existing and potential customers to promote business. This is to be done in conjunction with the First Guaranty Bank established call program as outlined and discussed in the weekly sales meetings. Call reports are also to be prepared using the Share Point system.
- Maintain consumer and small business loan portfolio.
- Participate in enhancing the Bankers sales culture.
- Work overdrafts in the Banks systems within established authority.
- In essence, functions as a lender in training.
- Participating with and assisting senior loan officers on larger loans.
Obtains and analyzes financial data and provides service on approved line of credit, equipment financing loans, etc.
- Comply and adhere to the Bank’s credit policy.
- Adheres to the BSA Policy and all other Bank Policies.
- The incumbent is required to work directly with the officer’s customers and assist in dealing not only with his/her respective division but other departments in the bank as well. The incumbent is also required to have knowledge of the Customer Service, and the Commercial and Consumer Loan Departments. It is the intention of this position to be groomed as a loan officer.
- Experience of four years or more.