Lending Manager 1
Responsible for managing daily activities of direct report lending staff engaged in processing credit line increases, application status calls, application processing and sales effectiveness for consumer bank cards.
Position is responsible for the planning, coordination and monitoring of all daily workflows of the telephone and/or production credit unit.
- Managing unit and department workforce to ensure department s service level standards are met.
- Ensuring procedures are current and in compliance with Government and Bank Regulations.
- Planning for and providing coaching and training for team members.
- Analyzing workflow policies/procedures and recommending changes as appropriate.
- Promoting career growth of team members and actively working to build the skill base of the staff.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documents under specified security control.
- Creating and maintaining programs and reports.
- Assisting in recruitment, setting performance standards and writing/conducting performance reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
3+ years lending experience and 1+ years experience in a management or team leadership role.
- 3+ years of credit underwriting experience including demonstrated ability to judgmentally decision credit requests.
- 3+ years of previous experience within a banking credit card call center/underwriting environment, managing varied workflows.
- Thorough understanding of banking/lending regulations and compliance requirements necessary.
- Demonstrated strong people management skills required with ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management in an energetic and diverse environment.
- Proven ability to train and motivate staff effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively and reactively resolve employee relations issues appropriately.
- Proven advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated track record in identifying inefficiencies and leading efforts to resolve and/or improve overall business processes.
- Effectively manage various processes in a high volume work environment.
- Proven capacity planning and forecasting experience as well as an effective and efficient process to track results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary.
- Demonstrated knowledge/background in underwriting including credit scoring, credit systems, credit bureaus and judgmental decisioning processes.
- College degree
- System experience including Avaya, Word, Excel, FDR, Provenir, CSS and Witness
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...