Lending Manager 2
This position will be located at our new address 250 E John Carpenter Freeway, Irving Texas.
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision--and design every product and service --with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Fulfillment Team: Originates and services mortgage loans using fair and responsible lending practices to help turn houses into homes.
Responsible for managing a section or department engaged in making lending decisions on a wide range of products.
- Ensuring group's underwriting and customer service levels are met;
- Monitoring credit quality;
- Approving loans within established loan approval limits;
- Ensuring compliance with all appropriate Bank policies and regulations;
- Working with business unit managers to understand servicing needs and make or recommend adjustments to provide improved turnaround times and customer service.
5+ years lending experience and 2+ years management experience.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Strong understanding of mortgage underwriting guidelines and policies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work within a matrixed environment.
- Proven success managing a team through an organizational change.
- Exceptional leadership, mentoring, coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to translate and drive high level strategic thinking into strategic and tactical actions/initiatives/results across the organization.
- Background in analytics to review data and understand
- Mortgage industry leadership experience in lending.
- Mortgage compliance knowledge and experience.
- Prior experience with P&L Expense management, cost per loan, productivity.
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...