Do you like responsability?
Do you like to think creatively and out of the box?
Do you like difficult challenges and awesome team-work to solve them?
Then we want to meet you!
Who Are We?
We are Product Madness, a leading social gaming company with offices in the beautiful National Park of the Presidio next to the Marina in San Francisco and also in London. Founded in 2007 by two Stanford MBAs, the company was acquired by Aristocrat Technologies in November of 2011. We have an aggressive and exciting growth plan and we are looking to double in size this year from 40 to 80 team members. We like to work hard, have fun, quickly evolve and eat lots of Tacolicious tacos.
Assuming full responsibility for one of our games aiming to enhance user experience, omprove the game's monetization and overall audience reach. In some ocasions you will be responsible for creating a brand new game title and managing it through its full lifecycle, in other cases, you may take on one of our existing properties. Day to day you will:
We are currently working both on mobile and on social with the aim of achieving a multi-platform user experience within this year.
- Provide and lead a vision for a social game, creating a clear user experience storyboard, planning the games economy and creating a marketing plan.
- Innovate new game features and mechanisms providing mockups and wireframe screens to the game’s team
- Leading the game’s team; driving artists and developers to produce new content and product features.
- Generate strategies to improve retention, engagement and monetization by working closely with our CRM, community and VIP managers
- Research and understand our users; what do they like about our games, how can we improve the game for them, what makes them pay and when do they stop playing.
- Constantly optimize the game using split testing (A/B tests) to drive retention, engagement and monitization KPIs
Are you the right person for us?
- You love creating products, nurturing them and see them grow.
- You need to be creative, constantly surfacing new ideas to game features and content.
- You must be analytical, having the ability to crunch numbers and dive deep into statistics to understand how our users behave.
- You are a strong team player, knowing how to motivate colleagues to provide their best for the game.
- Being a good listener, constantly in touch with our players and understanding how we can make this even better for them.
- You have a can do attitude and practical ability to be hands on and get things done.
Desired Skills & Experience
Previous experience is nice, but it is not a must. The ideal candidate has:
- Good technical understanding of gaming/web technologies
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with wide range of individuals
- Experience working with technical teams, with exceptional project management skills and strong attention to detail. You’ll need manage your time well to achieve the company’s goals.
- Experience in online marketing
- Highly analytical and structured thinking
- A passion for games
Product Madness - 10 months ago