POSITION SUMMARY: Monitor process and equipment performance to ensure product Quality. Support material handling activities |
and assist Level II technician in the daily setup of molds in preparation to enter into production. Follow up on assigned activities and maintain good communication with Molding/Extrusion team.
- Perform Production control activities such as visual controls and dimensional measurements
- Support material handling activities such as material changeover, part count, labeling and boxing
- Assist in setting up injection mold tools and extrusion tools in preparation for production.
- Perform proper line clearance upon finished production runs.
- Ensure that all work cells are set to proper standards according to set SOP.
- Assist in initiating further actions regarding the disposition of any component, process or method that does not meet standards.
- Provide advice and recommendations to assist the Manufacturing personnel in making sound decisions to ensure the maximum efficient use of all equipment.
- Utilizing standard tools, perform repair and maintenance of production molds.
- With lifting requirements of up to 50 pounds, remove molds from presses.
- Perform written communications to document maintenance performed.
- Perform verbal communications to department personnel to resolve problems.
- Provide routine maintenance on equipment.
- Provide documentation of production control activities, equipment settings and any maintenance completed with 0% error rate.
- Ensure that equipment is properly operating in the manner it was designed.
- Ensure compliance with all GMP's and Regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all safety standards.
- Maintain a strong commitment to quality at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all SOP's.
- Take all necessary precautions to ensure that the product is protected from contamination.
- Provide accurate, legible, and complete processing documentation.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Previous mechanical experience
- Ability to use standard mechanical tools.
- Ability to perform troubleshooting on mechanical equipment as required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime as required/needed.