Focus School Software is currently working with public school districts as well as private schools around the globe. We are committed to delivering the very best School Management Software on the market.
Focus School Software is looking to expand our team by hiring a Level 1 Support Technician to support end-users on our software. As a level 1 technician you will be the first level of communication to our clients experiencing technical difficulties.
Job Duties include:
- Must be reliable and organized
- Remain calm and patient in stressful situations
- Industry experience is required
- Good presence and phone voice needed
- Strong ability to multitask and work in a team environment
- Experience with MS Office mandatory
- Experience ZenDesk, JIRA and Focus Software a plus
This will be a full-time position working on-site in our downtown St. Petersburg office.
- Provide first level telephone and e-mail technical support
- Analyze problems and identify trends in order to produce timely solutions to customer issues
- Train clients
- Handle verbal and written correspondence with client
- Checking data for errors
- Identify issues that are user errors rather than software bugs
- Escalate software bugs to engineering team
Focus School Software’s compensation package offers the following benefits:
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Casual work environment
- Paid parking in downtown St Pete
- Free lunch on Fridays