Working knowledge with respect to:
- Computers, Multiple Operating Systems (including Windows XP and Windows 7), Hardware Diagnostic Utilities, Software deployment applications, Remote support applications
- All types of Printers (i.e., Inkjet, Laserjets, color, black & white), including troubleshooting, diagnosing and repair
- Peripherals (including but not limited to sound cards, video cards, network interface cards, SCSI adapters, storage devices, memory, etc.)
- OEM Warranty Procedures – all manufacturers serviced by ESI
- Appropriate OEM Resources (i.e. manuals, resource CD’s, Internet, etc.)
Responsible for analyzing and resolving desktop, portable, printer, peripheral, hardware and software problems including desktop network connectivity issues utilizing available resources. In addition is required to identify, rectify and communicate effectively any issues the customer may have regardless of technical nature as it relates to customer satisfaction. This position is primarily dispatched however may be dedicated to a customers site for extended periods of time.
EDUCATION Required: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred: Two / Four year college degree or degree from Vocational Institute in related field of industry.
EXPERIENCE Required: At least 3 years of experience with troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing computer hardware, printers, configuration, software and operating systems.
Preferred: 4 or more years experience with troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing computer hardware, laptops, printers, software and operating systems.
CERTIFICATIONS Required: A+ Certification, Network +, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) Certifications, Compaq ACT / ASP
Preferred: CNA, MCP, Windows 7
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future.
Check us out at www.esi.net
ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Electronic Systems, Inc. - 16 months ago
Since 1980, Electronic Systems has grown into the region’s largest provider of customized technology solutions for business. The...