Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities: |
- Lead test teams/mentor junior testers and technicians to accomplish project goals.
- Perform long term, load, stress and performance characterization testing.
- Perform inventory of all job related materials.
- Perform power verification and power up of equipment.
- Perform acceptance checks of equipment to ensure it meets customer specifications.
- Locate faults and troubleshoot to clear faults to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure project deadlines, timely service and quality standards are met.
- Produce test reports and analysis documents.
- Maintain on-site job records and administration tracking.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- 40 plus hours a week.
- Travel away from home for several weeks as may be required on demand.
- Perform shift work as required upon demand.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- AT&T Certified.
- Certified in Ciena 4200 & 6500 for test and turn up.
- Have a minimum of six years experience or equivalent as determined by the Installation Supplier and demonstrated to AT&T in the equipment system/environment.
- Requires an in depth technical knowledge of current Telecom products with minimal training.
- Additional certification desired by not essential.
- Must be able to drive.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
The information age hangs on a wire, a fact Fujikura readily understands and is very happy about. The company, founded in 1885, is a major...