Job Duties Include:
The Home Care Sales Liaison is responsible for selling home care services and products of Walgreens Home Care (WHC) to health care professionals/institutions. Responsible for contract compliance, sales growth, identifying sales opportunities and/or product service programs/initiatives. Is responsible for the coordination and delivery of services to patients in transition from hospital to home care setting. This position is similar to an Account Manager but will be entirely focused on one or very few accounts versus the larger geographic area of responsibility associated with the Account Manager position. Identifies sales opportunities in assigned facilities and develops relationship with entity to sell our products and services. Responsible for contract compliance.
Interacts with assigned facilities and conducts assessment of patients for care who have been referred. Completed basic assessment of patient, basic infusion skills and related services needed and completes clinical documentation. Determines initial level of care and services ordered for patients, maintains relationships with referral sources and serves/acts as a liaison between the hospital and the office. Is knowledgeable regarding contracts and payer requirements for covering patient services.
Communicates with the patient, family and health care team regarding appropriate services, supplies, and equipment. Reviews the patient’s medical record to obtain primary and secondary insurance payer information, and relays this to the intake department. Notifies Clinical Managers of discharges in a timely manner. Makes arrangements for any special medical supplies or appliances to be available upon discharge. Effectively Communicates with Sales Staff and Management Team regarding opportunities and challenges that will contribute to office growth.
- Licensed Clinician in the state of practice with at least 2 years of experience in the Home Care setting.
- Required clinical licensure in practice area as granted by state of practice.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Knowledgeable regarding standards of practice for all services offered as well as current Joint Commission Standards.
- Experience negotiating with outside vendors, including negotiating contracts, prices, resolving service issues and reconciling differences.
- Basic email skills, internet explorer (sending, receiving, and organizing communications).
Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents, access information on-line, etc).
- Bachelors or Advanced degree in a health care field
Walgreens - 20 months ago
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...