Performs a variety of routine clerical tasks to support library operations; performs other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Shelving newspapers, microfilm, and microfiche
• Working with microfilm reader/printers and copiers;
• Maintaining detailed records and statistics;
• Providing superior customer service to a diverse public and staff.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Excellent communication and comprehensive skills;
• Ability to learn library software applications and shelving classifications;
• Physical ability to push heavy book trucks, stoop, bend and to stand for prolonged periods of time;
• High School diploma or GED required.
Work Hours : 20 hours per week; evenings and weekends as assigned
Salary : $9.00 per hour
How to Apply : Interested candidates should apply online by February 25, 2013