Varen Technologies is an Intelligence Services Provider focusing on information technology services and solutions for the Defense and Intelligence Communities. We provide high caliber intelligence professionals to assist in all aspects of systems implementation, delivering leading edge solutions using the latest tools and technologies.
We hire professionals who match our core values and high standards, and who are looking to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. It is our belief that professional growth and development are among the most important ways to keep our highly talented employees challenged and motivated. This belief keeps us focused on career paths for each individual, giving our employees the ability to fulfill their personal and professional goals. Add that to our highly competitive benefits, rapid growth and success, Varen is just an exciting place to work!
Our core support is in the following four areas:
- Cyber Solutions
- Strategic Management & SETA
- Software & IT Solutions
- Intel Analysis
Varen is currently hiring a Library Scientist to support a task that will address targeting, expanding, and assessing the size and level of satisfaction of the Global Conversations in Literary Research (GCLR) user and contributor base. This task will develop and execute strategies for increasing contributions, such as educating data providers about the mechanisms for data sharing and/or actively pursuing outreach and marketing. Responsibilities include:
- Capture user feedback and/or usage patterns in order to measure operational impacts and system return on investment (ROI).
- Clarify appropriate metrics and commence efforts to ensure that the GCLR system collects relevant user data to allow detailed usage pattern reporting for contributors and users, and accurately reflect system impact and return on investment.
- Gather user input for system improvements and measure whether the system improved or not.
- Establish and implement a plan to capture user feedback on the usefulness, ease of use and functionality of the GCLR. Required activities may include:
- Site visits/Training
- GCLR Wikipedia site
- Automated email responses/surveys upon submitting or downloading GCLR resources
- Assess usage patterns (collect system metrics)
- Determine required metrics
- Implement software enhancements needed to collect metrics
- Develop reports for collected metrics.
- Measure impact and ROl
- Determine appropriate ROI measurements
- Implement software enhancements as needed to provide ROI measures
- Develop reports for ROI measurements
- Collect mission impact stories from users
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph, or be able to obtain one
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; Graduate degree is preferred.
- 1+ years’ relevant working experience
Varen offers a competitive benefits package to include: employee bonus plan, corporate equity program, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, referral bonus program, paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Varen Technologies - 9 months ago