The License Management Coordinator is responsible for managing customer licenses; primarily through processing purchase orders and responding to other customer requests.
Essential functions include:
Processing purchase orders, and credit memos.
Invoicing customers and providing information to Accounts Receivable to facilitate collections.
Determining the appropriate start/end dates for software licenses purchased by customers and recording precise data into License Management systems.
Responding to inquiries from both internal and external customers about the status of purchased licenses.
Accurately entering detailed data into License Management systems.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Three to five years of work experience in an office setting
- Experience working with and reconciling large data sets
- Track record of working well with internal and external customers
- Detail oriented: extremely organized and meticulous; comfortable with minutia
- Strong problem solving capability: ability to ferret out information from internal databases and the Internet and to make judgment calls based on data
- Ability to multi-task: must be able to manage constant interruptions and be able to re-prioritize throughout the day
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications with extensive Excel skills (experience and/or coursework)
- Exceptional communication skills: interface with customers in internal departments (finance, sales, service) and, occasionally, external customers
- Proactive, self-motivated, dependable
- Ability to work quickly to accomplish a steady work load
Imagine Learning is your language and literacy solution, providing award-winning educational software to hundreds of thousands of students...