Licensed Clinical Social Worker needed to provide assessments and ongoing intervention with a primary focus on mood issues, substance abuse and adjustment to life style change. SJNMR is an innovative and comprehensive program focusing on the physical and emotional rehabilitation of our patients, using a holistic approach to wellness.
Current State of Tennessee LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) license required.
- Assess each patient of SJNMR on a yearly basis.
- Provide ongoing intervention as determined by clinical assessment.
- Provide support to all other disciplines.
- Provide therapeutic intervention on individual or group basis.
- Provide education on the relationship between pain management and mood disorders.
- Must be able to learn computer reporting programs.
- Must have good interviewing and relationship building skills.
- Must be a team player.