****TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW, PRINT OUT APPLICATION AND SEND IT TO:
COW CREEK GOVERNMENT OFFICE
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES
2371 NE STEPHENS, SUITE 100
ROSEBURG, OR 97470
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) works to provide a variety of mental health services including outpatient treatment to adults, youth and families. The LCSW is a mental health therapist who provides a variety of therapeutic interventions including psychotherapy, structured therapeutic activities and group therapy.
• Provide individual, group and family therapy for an established caseload.
• Provide intake and assessments based upon Tribal program protocols and standards.
• Clinical case management including accompanying/assisting clients in getting connected to needed services.
• Counsel patients and interprets to professional and lay groups the special psychosocial needs of patients by identifying psychosocial disorders.
• Responsible for the content of education and counseling programs for both individual patients or groups of patients and serves as liaison to community, individuals and groups as appropriate.
• Provide collateral consultation, as appropriate
• Evaluate crisis situations and provide short term counseling and crisis intervention, as necessary.
• Assist in the assessment, planning, arranging, and implementing of psychosocial programs.
• Maintain client files according to clinical procedures and ensure confidentiality of files.
• Participate in staff and clinical meetings and regularly scheduled peer review/quality control supervision.
• Carry out program goals per grant requirements and as outlined by the Department Manager and Health Director.
• Submit monthly board reports quarterly reports and other reports as requested.
• Conduct surveys and studies relating to psychosocial status and patterns of population groups as directed.
• Review and evaluate recent psychosocial health research and interpret it to professionals and patients.
• Use tests, measurements, and measurement scale for general and specific assessments as well as objective patient criteria in the provision of services and evaluation procedures.
• Provide in-service presentations to staff as needed or required.
• Provide Tribal service information as an outreach worker, as established by team.
• Assume other responsibilities as directed.
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
- 20 months ago - save job