JOB SUMMARY: Under the direct supervision of the Program Director, Children, Youth, and Family Services. The Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Marriage and Family Therapist is responsible for the initial psychosocial assessment, participation in treatment planning, coordination of intensive habilitative segments of treatment program (e.g. socialization, vocational, etc.). The Licensed Clinical Social Worker may also participate in the supervision of unlicensed MSW/MFT Intern and Case Managers as required. REQUIREMENTS: Possesses a valid license as a clinical social worker or marriage and family therapist granted by the California Board of Behavioral Science Examiners unless exempt or waivered under the provision of Welfare and Institutions Code, Section 5751.2; two (2) years post master’s experience in a mental health setting. Cultural competency is essential. Willingness to participate in Agency’s Cultural Competency Program. Bilingual preferable. Experience working with children with emotional/behavioral problems.
- Conducts individual, conjoint or family therapy with assigned patients.
- Assists in the formulation and implementation of coordination and service plans.
- Participates in the review process to ensure that all clients accomplish full participation in program.
- Assures continuity of care.
- Responsible for discharge planning.
- Participates in in-service training for team.
- Relieves other primary therapists in the Agency as needed.
- Practices confidentiality in client related matters.
- Cooperates with fund raising activities for the Agency.
- Must have the ability to work with multicultured and ethnic populations; and
- Assist in other duties and special projects as assigned.
Kedren Community Health Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, citizenship or any other legally protected trait, unless authorized under applicable law.