The Licensed Clinical Social Worker is a part of the person centered integrated care team and provides direct and indirect services to persons served in both the primary care and behavioral health setting. Job responsibilities include:
Provide counseling for adult, children and adolescent clients.
Provide emergency crisis intervention
Provide Clinical Care Management for Outpatient clinic clients
· Provide mental health consultation to primary health care providers.
· Conduct brief behavioral health interventions for primary health care clients.
· Maintain client records, following agency and state regulations including knowledge of utilization management criteria.
Maintain agreed upon levels of outcome ratings
· Maintain agreed upon level of productivity.
· Provide Mental Health Consultation to Primary Health care clients as requested.
· Will seek culturally competent services and service providers to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member.
· Complete individualized treatment plans with persons served.
· Be knowledgeable of other human/social services for purposes of referral if the agency is unable to provide a particular service and maintain documentation of such referrals.
· Interface with other human/social services to provide holistic services to persons served.
· Provide licensure supervision, if applicable
· Minimum One (1) year counseling experience, with emphasis on child and family.
· Licensed LCSW to practice in Missouri.
· Working knowledge of DSM-IV.
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker receives supervision from the Outpatient Services Manager/Warrenton
Crider Health Center - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -