The Licensed Customer Service Representative is responsible for interacting extensively with internal customer service reps as well as customers. This role includes gathering information, keying data, and providing answers to our customer in both a Customer Service role as well as a Sales role.
Hours will consist of days, nights and weekends.
- Provide superior phone service to new and existing customers
- Learns and maintains a thorough working knowledge of all product information
- Completes and maintains call reports per production requirements
- Answers consumer’s questions regarding new policies and/or quotes that require specific licensed training
- Call customers when necessary to advise follow up on research items
- Initiate workflow (Web Forms) documents with other departments accurately
- Handle irate customers in a professional manner
- Obtain customer feedback information and forward to suggestion tracking
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Conduct necessary research to determine best resolution in balance with business needs
- Promote company by providing top-notch service and inviting referrals
- Meets standards for Licensed CSR quality and productivity
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have and maintain a current P & C license for the state of Texas
- Ability to listen attentively and provide excellent customer service skills with difficult callers
- Ability to read aloud accurately with proper grammar, good enunciation, and smooth flow
- Ability to operate a phone system, computer system, tape recorder and copier, and other office equipment
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a customer service environment
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to operate a PC and sit for extended periods of time. Regular attendance at work is an essential function of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to
this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are
listed is not significant.
Born online, raised by technology, and majoring in efficiency, Esurance offers consumers an easier, more modern way to manage insurance....