needed for service installations in the Southern NJ area. Endeavor is the industry leader in delivering installation services for the biggest names in the business and we are taking that service to the next level. When in the field, you will be able to start your work day from your home in a company provided vehicle. You will be installing next generation wireless broadband digital home systems (home automation and security). You will also be serving as a consultant that provides recommendations for other products and services that meet customers' needs for home comfort, convenience, and security.
Individuals will be provided paid training, company vehicles, company gas cards, IPads, uniforms, local management support, as well as full benefits competitive salary.
1. Minimum of a high school diploma required or GED
2. Licensed Electrical Contractor in the state of NJ
3. Must possess a valid driver's license, proof of legal ability to work, and pass a criminal background check
4. Must have a clean driving record
5. All team members must be physically able to climb ladders, work in crawl spaces, and lift up to 50 lbs
6. Must have a passion for customer service excellence
7. Technical training experience with residential low voltage installations, smart phones, or tablets.
8. Proficiency with Smart Phone and/or Tablets
9. Experience with customer facing sales or service of personal technology (Computers, Tablets, Smart Phones, or Networking) in a retail store or equivalent
10. Must be self-motivated and professionally efficient when unsupervised.
11. Must possess the aptitude to learn new technologies.
12. Must be comfortable working with basic tools: drill, screwdrivers, pliers, etc
Endeavor is strictly a white-label wholesale professional services provider. It is never Endeavor's brand which is presented to the...