· Maintain a constant focus on two things – exceeding customers’ expectations and ensuring safety in all we do.
· Experienced in commercial and retail environment.
· Skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components.
· Locating and diagnosing trouble in the electrical system or equipment.
· Working standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment.
· Manage time, material and people resources throughout project lifecycles.
· Manage work orders, sign-offs, daily log/journal and other project documentation.
· Knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to the electrical trade.
· Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards and regulations.
- Must have good pipe bending skills.
- Must provide a current copy of your State Electrical license/s.
- Experience with Voice and Data cabling a BIG plus.
- PC proficiency, MS office applications.
- Ability to travel, often extensively and sometimes with little notice.
- Flexibility to work the hours of the traditional second and third shifts.
- Self-starting highly motivated and used to work environments that move quickly!
- Must demonstrate the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Strong customer/people relationship skills.
- Must have relatively clean and valid driver’s license
- Meet company standards for pre-employment background check and hair follicle drug screening.
- Typical physical demands include frequent work on lifts, ladders, and possibly rooftops and other harder-to-access areas. Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers; manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing and lifting of objects (typically up to 50 lbs.), and operating power tools.
- Must have industry standard hand tools.
Staley Inc. - 17 months ago
When you choose a career with Staley, you make the decision to join a company that is grounded in integrity. Our people exemplify the...