Join a Winning Team at New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union!
New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union (NMEFCU) is the largest not-for profit-credit union in New Mexico. With 18 branches, NMEFCU currently boasts over $1.2 billion in assets and serves more than 135,000 member-owners. We have the products and services you need to achieve your financial dreams.
We are adding staff, and have an Investment Representative position available in the Albuquerque, NM area!
As an Investment Representative, you become a member of the New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union team providing investment services to members and building member relationships. We aspire to maintain high standards in providing credit union members with the comprehensive financial and investment services needed to help achieve their long term goals, and are looking for the right person to take this program to new heights in terms of member service and productivity . To learn more, visit us at www.nmefcu.org .
For immediate consideration please apply online at: NMEFCU - Investment Representative Application
- Licenses and Registrations: NASD/FINRA Series 7, 63, (65 or 66 preferred) and Life, Accident, Health & Insurance licenses.
- Clean U-4
- Certified Financial Planner designation or comparable designation preferred
- 3 - 5 years proven financial services industry success
- Strong Customer service, communication, prospecting and presentation skills required
- Excellent working knowledge of securities, life insurance, and annuity products; Proficient in operational procedures related to customer accounts; Strong practical understanding of general economic principles related to all aspects of personal finance
- Experience in multi-tasking, meeting strict deadlines, dealing with sensitive information, and problem resolution while providing exceptional service.
- Two year college degree (Associates degree) in business or related field
Representatives are employed by New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA / SIPC ). CUSO Financial Services, L.P. is a broker/dealer and RIA with a stable 1
6 year track record of serving the investment needs of some of the nation’s leading credit unions and their members. We offer our Advisors a supportive back office staff, tomorrow’s technology, a proprietary database for client information, and we clear through Pershing. To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P., go to www.cusonet.com .
CFS is managed by experienced securities industry professionals. We offer technology systems, analysis and marketing materials to support...