Work schedule is Monday-Friday, with rotating Saturday.
- This position involves heavy customer interaction and requires a dedication to delivering a superior customer service experience. This role requires the ability to g enerate new business by contacting potential customers and selling various types of insurance.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Analyze and customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans
- Select company that offers type of coverage requested by client to underwrite policy.
- Call potential clients to expand their customer base
- Complete administrative tasks, such as required paperwork, maintaining logs, and handling policy renewals
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills required.
· Ability to gain customer commitment to buy products and services by utilizing persuasion and sales tactics
· Strong negotiation skills
· Self-motivated to achieve success
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to assertively recommend appropriate coverage based for the customer
· Utilize agency management system and all of its functionality with minimal processing errors
· Knowledge of methods for promoting and selling products or services.
Training is provided at our corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC and reimbursement is available for exam expenses!
- 1+ year of professional work experience; sales experience preferred
- 1-3 years customer service experience required
- Property & Casualty License or North Carolina /South Carolina Insurance Agent License or willingness to obtain
- Some college required; degree preferred
- Bilingual a plus
AAA Carolinas - 17 months ago
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides its more than 49 million members with travel, insurance,...