Our land surveying department is currently looking for a Professional Licensed Land Surveyor in TX and Louisiana to work on an on-call basis.
Responsibilities include coordinating survey crews, marketing, estimate and proposal preparation, supervising, coordinating survey projects and working with other survey managers, engineers and planners throughout the company. This person will manage boundary, topographic, photogrammetric, construction and GPS control surveys, as well as promote marketing of survey work and utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Be a California licensed Professional Land Surveyor in Texas & Louisiana
- Have experience in all types of surveys
- Have strong communication and coordination skills
- Have five to ten years of surveying consulting experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Surveying Engineering is preferred
- Have experience using GPS survey technology, particularly RTK/RTN survey experience
- Have GIS related experience
- Understanding of ArcView (ERSI) is a plus
- Be skilled with Microsoft Excel and its use as a planning and reporting tool
- Current drivers license is required
AA/EOE, M/F/V/D. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
RW Armstrong - 12 months ago
RW Armstrong, then known as R.W. Armstrong & Associates, was founded in 1961. A year later, Gurdon Huntington and James Wade founded...