Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy, fun and energetic massage membership clinic. Principle duties include:
* Perform consecutive customized quality massage therapy sessions. We offer 50 min, 80 min, 110 min.
* Design customized massage sessions based on client's individual needs.
* Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
* Create excellent experience for members and guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
* Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
* Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
* Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
* Must carry liability insurance.
* Knowledge and practice of Swedish and Deep Tissue massage required.
* Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
* Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
* Able to work flexible days/nights and hours.
* Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
* Evenings and Weekend availability!
* Steady clientele.
* Employee massages at reduced cost.
* Employee growth opportunities.
Massage Envy - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...