Massage Envy is the largest and fastest growing provider of therapeutic massages in the country. Our goal is to reach as many people as possible with the wellness benefits of professional & therapeutic massage at convenient times and affordable prices.
Working as an employee instead of an independent contractor means that table, lotions, linens, scheduling and advertising are taken care of so that you can focus on what you love: Building solid therapeutic relationships with clientele, growing as a therapist and providing quality bodywork.
AT MASSAGE ENVY MILPITAS YOU WILL FIND
- A team atmosphere with a fantastic group of talented and caring co-workers including a professional and dedicated front desk staff
- A positive work environment where therapists are appreciated and respected
- A solid base of regular, member clients instead of an ever fluctuating stream of visitors that doesn't allow you to see the improvements caused by your work.
- Employee discounts on massages, facials and retail
-Competitive compensation including commission + tips + bonus
MASSAGE THERAPIST REQUIREMENTS
- The desire to be part of a team that includes all members of our Clinic's staff
- Proficiency in Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage -- other specialties encouraged
- The ability to recommend frequency of massage to every client
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff
- Already have or in the process of obtaining a CA State Massage License
- The ability to perform 50, 80, and 110 min massages
- Strong work ethic
- Professional image
- A desire for longevity and growth
- A great positive attitude
- Liability Insurance
- Ability to work night and weekends
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms
and common areas.
Massage Envy - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...