XpresSpa was founded on the principle of relieving weary travelers from stress and tension and giving them the energy they need for their active lifestyle. It’s that commitment to exceptional service that has led us to become the largest airport spa service provider in the world. We are searching for like-minded, dedicated and engaged Massage Therapists to our Spa Teams and start making a difference in the lives of others today!
- Flexible schedules that allow you to design your work schedule by choosing from multiple shifts.
- High earning potential. Our Spas have High Traffic and High Sales Volume.
- The ability to foster leadership skills by developing others with our in-house training and mentorship programs.
- An upscale, cosmopolitan work environment.
- Discounts on XpresSpa products – purchase the same high quality, luxury XpresSpa products for you or to use for gifts.
- Practical knowledge of various modalities such as: Body, Swedish, Sports, Reflexology and Chair Massage.
- A solid understanding of the service environment and a commitment to always providing a superb customer experience.
- A strong spirit of teamwork and camaraderie.
- The ability to comfortably perform treatments in a unique, fast paced and rewarding environment.
- A minimum of 3 yrs +, professionally related experience.
- A current Georgia State Massage Therapy License.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Leo at 646-607-9726
XpresSpa is an EOE committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
XpresSpa delivers a total Spa experience, with services such as:
Sinus and Stress Relief - Head Massage | Foot and Leg Massage (reflexology...