Reports to: Supervisory Technician
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
- The Technician is directly responsible to the Supervisory Technician or Assistant Manager for their assigned duties. He/She will work in close coordination with the Quality Assurance Department during the performance of these duties.
- Be responsible for their assigned work area, shop or ramp, to ensure that it is kept clean and free of hazards.
- Perform all aviation maintenance in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations, the highest shop practices and in the interest of safety of flight.
- Be familiar with all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies.
- Keep their tools and support equipment in a safe and operational condition at all times and, when using calibrated equipment, ensure the calibration due time has not expired.
- Wear eye and ear protection as necessary to safeguard sight and hearing while on the flight line during run-ups or when operating machinery and power tools.
- Submit in writing any suggested change in operational procedures that will enhance safe, cost effective aircraft maintenance.
- Responsible for completion of all department internal company forms, maintenance records documents, work orders, etc.
- Airframe and/or Powerplant license.
- Understands company procedures and policies.
- Familiar with Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies.
Republic Airways - 6 months ago
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...