FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Comply with FAA and OSHA regulations
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot all aircraft systems
- Perform maintenance on EMB 145 and 170 series aircraft
- Perform tasks as required by your Supervisor
- Will be responsible for making critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time
- Must be familiar with and be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Candidate must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record that will pass the criteria set by our insurance carrier for on the job coverage.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic License is required.
- No previous felony convictions
- Good communication skills.
- Positive and professional image.
- Reliable and self motivated.
- Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays and night shift.
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Excellent decision making skills.
- High School Diploma.
- Stable employment history.
- United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must be able to see and hear approaching vehicles, aircraft, propellers and machinery that could present immediate danger.
- Able to routinely lift 75 pounds, climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Possess required tools
Republic Airways - 18 months ago
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...