to make it here:
We are looking for experienced Loan Originators (or teams) that have a current and active book of business from referral partners. We want folks that are focusing their time and energy on developing and enhancing partnerships with Realtors ©. You must be intelligent, experienced, and motivated to succeed and should have a great attitude and be ready and willing to hit the street and work your existing referral sources. With our experience, management, tools, and support; you should double your production within 6 months if you follow our plans.
(please DO NOT apply if you do not meet these requirements)
Interested in a Branch Manager position? Click here to learn more.
- A minimum of 2 years of mortgage banking (loan origination) experience
- An active DOC and NMLS license are a must
- Verifiable track record of closing 3 or more loans per month
- Your own source of referrals from Realtors © , Financial Planners, Attorneys, etc.
- Understanding of current lending regulations
- Motivation to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Superior customer service skills
Compensation & Benefits:
Every Loan Officer is paid a minimum wage draw against future commissions in compliance with all state and federal labor laws as well as Reg. Z and Dodd-Frank. You will earn a top commission as well as be eligible for company subsidized health insurance. Verified top producers may be eligible for a signing bonus. ACRL also provides motivated Loan Officers the opportunity to grow your own sales team and earn recruiting and management overrides. Branch Management opportunity is available for candidates that can build a team and demonstrate the necessary talent and experience to help others succeed in this rewarding industry.
What you will do:
Complete the form on the right to gain access to a slide presentation about AC Residential Lending and isNow
- Develop brand awareness for AC Residential Lending within your local real estate market with consumers and Realtors, Builders, Financial Planners, Attorneys, and Business Leaders
- Coordinate and direct the origination of mortgage loans with your support team including meeting with prospects, counseling borrowers, taking mortgage loan applications
- Attend events such as Open Houses, Realtor education sessions, charity events to increase your profile and that of ACRL among potential referral sources
- Maintain your knowledge of loan programs and stay current with guidelines to enhance your abilities to help consumers
- Utilize isNowListed© and the company marketing and events teams to optimize lending activity
- Adhere to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position
Americash Mortgage - 15 months ago