Are you a licensed Mortgage Loan Officer looking for a great opportunity working for one of the country's best home builders?
If so, Ryland Mortgage can be your new home! We are currently growing in the Indianapolis market and are looking for a qualified licensed Mortgage Loan Officer. The qualified individual will regularly meet and exceed set customer service goals by working with Ryland Homes' buyers to identify products appropriate for them and by originating conventional, FHA and VA loans for processing in a timely and efficient manner.
- Contact buyers within 24-48 hours of receipt of their Ryland Homes' sales contracts;
- Conduct buyer interviews to complete their loan application;
- Obtain necessary documentation;
- Ascertain conditions;
- Analyze and validate documentation;
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of loan products;
- Update pipeline;
- Perform the rate lock function;
- Negotiate interest rates as necessary while staying within branch pricing parameters;
- Handle customer complaints timely;
- Promote Ryland Insurance;
- Meet/exceed benchmarks;
- Pre-qualify buyers as requested;
- Maintain relationships and open lines of communication with buyers, sales counselors, branch managers, loan processors, underwriters, secondary marketing and brokers;
- Work closely with processing and underwriting in the national operations center in Arizona;
- Attend grand openings and special events as required;
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- 4 year degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years origination experience, preferably in a builder environment.
- MUST BE LICENSED WITH NMLS AND the State of INDIANA
- Must reside in the Indianapolis market. Meet NMLS background requirements ongoing.
- Prior experience in managing a large pipeline.
- Strong knowledge of conventional and government loan products.
- Thorough knowledge of loan origination systems.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Independent, self-starter.
- Proven relationship building skills (in personal and via the phone/email).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to sell/negotiate/persuade.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Company paid licensing to include continuing education and renewals.
- Must be willing to be available on weekends, if necessary.
THIS IS NOT A COMMISION BASED POSITION.
Ryland Homes - 19 months ago