Manchester Health and Rehabilitation, a five star rated skilled nursing facility is seeking an Administrator. The ideal candidate will have three or more years of experience as a licensed nursing home administrator and a proven track record in regulatory processes and competent survey history. Current valid TN nursing home administrator license is required and local candidates are strongly urged to apply.
Candidates must be an effective communicator and team builder. Success in meeting goals and objectives including successful management of multiple deadlines is a must. Problem solving and leadership skills are also required. Candidates must also be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
The ideal candidate will possess independent thinking, experience in facilitating and leading teams, strong organizational, and project management experience. Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to interpret regulatory, compliance, accreditation and certification guidelines and standards. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook is necessary.
Join our team by applying today!
Educational Requirements: A Bachelor’s Degree is necessary. A degree in Public Health Administration or Business Administration or a health related degree is preferred but not required.
Experience: Must have, as a minimum, two year(s) successful experience as a nursing home administrator in a skilled long-term care facility. Must possess a current, unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator’s license or meet the licensure requirements of the state in which you are required to work.
Physical and Sensory Requirements ( With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices)
Sitting: 1-2 hours per 8-hour work shift. Alternates frequently to standing or walking Standing: 1-2 hours per 8-hour work shift. Alternates frequently to walking and occasionally to sitting Walking: 5-6 hours per 8-hour work shift. Alternates frequently to standing and occasionally sitting Lifting: 1 lb. or less Continuously 2-10 lbs. Frequently 11-20 lbs. Occasionally 21-35 lbs. Rarely 36-50 lbs. Rarely >50 lbs. Rarely Carrying: 1 lb. or less Continuously 1-10 lbs. Frequently 11-20 lbs. Rarely 21-35 lbs. Rarely Driving: Frequently Pushing: Rarely Bending: Occasionally Squatting: Rarely Kneeling: Rarely Crawling: Rarely Climbing: Rarely Reaching: Occasionally Grasping: Occasionally Fine Manipulation: Frequently
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of the position can be fully met.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this facility, which include a medical and physical examination.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 10 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 5 feet.
- May be necessary to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
(Frequency: Never=0%; Rarely=1-10%; Occasionally=11=33%; Frequently = 34-66%; Continuously = 67%+)
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vanguard Healthcare Services - 13 months ago