Licensed Physical Therapist:
Relocate to Wilmington, North Carolina - A college town (home of UNC) with easy access to beaches, golf courses and cultural events. You can enjoy a relaxed, beach atmosphere or a cool, downtown vibe.
About the Company:
Our client’s mission is to provide cost-effective, needed physical rehabilitation services to those whose conditions have challenged their functionality. These services are provided in 6 convenient locations throughout New Hanover, Brunswick and Duplin County. Our therapists have numerous certifications along with clinical and leadership awards based on professional peer recognition. Collectively we have more than seventy-five years of clinical experience. Most of the patients we treat have been referred from the superb physicians and other healthcare professionals in our surrounding communities who seek to enhance their patients' well-being.
Our Motto is, "If your body isn't working for you, we should be!"
About the Position: Licensed Physical Therapist
We are currently seeking 3 experienced, licensed physical therapists to join our growing team. We serve primary populations of outpatient orthopedic and school based pediatric patients. Two of the open positions are based in Brunswick County (Southport & Ocean Isle Beach) in an outpatient office and the third open position is based in Duplin County (Beulaville) with a mix of pediatrics and outpatient adults. All 3 positions are Monday-Friday with an option to work part-time or full-time.
- Evaluating and assessing needs of patients and formulating treatment plans
- Providing physical therapy services, while working cooperatively with physicians and case managers
- Providing manual physical therapy to patients
- 3 years of progressive Outpatient experience a plus!
- Valid North Carolina Physical Therapy License or ability to obtain a license
- Experience preferred but new Grads WELCOME!!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure depending on experience
- Excellent health benefits, company paid continuing education, and 401K
Please call Amanda Honaker @ SMG Human Resource Solutions (910) 399-7706 for more information concerning this position.
EMPLOYERS: SMG Human Resource Solutions provides Talent Management; On-Site and Remote Recruiting/Staffing, Benefits, Succession Plans,...