Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Job Number: 69047b
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. ( BSL ) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for one of the largest senior living providers in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Bradford Village located in Edmond, OK!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living® is based in Brentwood, Tennessee and a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD) with a rich 30 plus year heritage of senior housing expertise and a leading owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. Brookdale operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia-care communities and continuing care retirement centers, with 647 communities in 36 states. Each day, more than 46,000 Brookdale associates serve over 60,000 residents in a variety of settings. Through our Innovative Senior Care program, the Company also offers a range of outpatient therapy, home health and hospice services, primarily to residents of our communities. www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Job Number: 69047b
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Bradford Village - 906 North Boulevard; Edmond, OK 73034
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/bradford-village.aspx
Contact: Lisa Winter
The LPN provides care to residents in accordance with physician orders, recognized standards of practice and established company policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
* Providing licensed nursing services to residents
* Medication administration for the Department
* May be required to supervise other staff positions
* Providing general consultation regarding health-related concerns within the community
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must possess a current LPN license, issued by the state of Oklahoma from Accredited Nursing School
* Must have a minimum of one year of experience working with seniors in a skilled nursing environment
* Must have Basic CPR/first aid training
* Must have Fire Safety Training
* Must have flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Lisa Winter at LWinter@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 69047b.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
health care, healthcare, licensed practical nurse, practical nursing, LPN, medical, nurse, nursing, Oklahoma City, OK, Edmond, OK